13 August 2008

Moving On... School's Rolling Around

While I do miss everyone from YSC a lot, I remembered something one of my friends said to me. He told me that even though he would miss us as well, he was looking forward to the things he'd been missing from school, friends there that he hadn't seen for such a long time. When I think about school, I realize that I was a little more dramatic about it than I should've been. As much as I miss them, there's still so much I'm returning to. My will continue doing its bleeding thing. But I'm going to see them all again, next summer.

So now my biggest concern now is school. My mother's a bit upset with the class schedule I've picked for myself. Apparently, she thinks I'm not challenging myself enough, that I should be burying myself in as many advanced courses. Um, yeah right. Like I'm really going to go and sign myself up for what could possibly be considered my brain's doom. I just want an easy year, maybe join some clubs, sign up for a sport. You know, just an average school experience. Hopefully, I can negotiate a couple of easy classes for myself.

My b*tch*ng aside, I am glad to be seeing my friends too. I know they've probably missed me just as much as I've miss them.

(To my friend who went to China, this is a shout out for you: I love you Joseph! Hope you had fun!)

No comments: