30 April 2008

Moron Moments: Talking to Trophies and Things to Do with Your Tongue

Well, this is just where I'll be recounting rather interesting moments of the day seemed moron worthy.

I was in school, during STAR testing. I was really bored since I was done early, so I started trying to amuse myself. The results were not pretty. I started doodling and ended drawing a whole bunch of smiling skulls and elephants that looked anorexic. When I was bored with that, I tried to play "Cave" by making it all dark with my hair. That got boring fast. So then I tried licking random parts of my body. I was unable to lick my elbow, but still managed to lick my breast. I think I have an unfair advantage, considering how big they are.

Moving on, just about half an hour ago, I was just looking around my room, I noticed the only trophy I own sitting near my door. I stopped to read the inscription. It read:

SARAH THOMPSON
2ND PLACE SPELLING BEE
'05-'06 MIDDLEVIEW JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
(Not my actual name, or school by the way)
I stared at it for about 3 mintutes before, like an Asian parent to their child, saying, "You disappoint me." WTF? I am so on crack.

No comments: